Our Focus : Character


Take a fresh look! Our campaign experts at Grant Marshall Group have specialized in chief executive, senior level management and leadership search campaigns for an array of clients ranging from multinational corporations to start-up companies.

The character and depth of the Grant Marshall Group experience provide a solid platform for focusing on critical business needs, allowing us to identify and recruit today’s best talent.

Our practice areas, including energy, oil & gas industry, non-profit administration, functional, and regional specializations, enhance our ability to conduct successful search campaigns for our clients around the World.


Engineering & Manufacturing

  • VP Engineering
  • Director, Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineer
  • Chemical Engineer
  • Electrical Engineer
  • Materials Engineer
  • Industrial Engineer
  • VP, Manufacturing
  • Director, Manufacturing
  • Manufacturing Engineer
  • Project Manager
  • Plant Manager
  • Project Engineer

Human Resources

  • HR Director
  • VP HR
  • Generalist
  • Sr. Recruiter
  • Benefit Specialtist
  • Development
  • SPHR

Supply Chain Leadership

  • Director, Strategic Sourcing
  • Sourcing Manager
  • Category Specialist
  • Director, Procurement
  • Purchasing Manager
  • VP, Procurement
  • Sourcing Manager
  • Contracts Manager
  • Dir, Demand Planning

Accounting & Finance

  • CFO
  • Controller
  • Audit Mgr/Auditor
  • Accountant
  • Tax
  • Financial Analyst
  • Treasury

Non-Profit Administration

 

  • VP Development
  • CFO Non-Profit Administration
  • Director of Development
  • Director of Communications

 


The Grant Marshall Group Difference

Commonly, 85% of a professional’s qualifications are highlighted on the resume. Discovering the other 15% of the whole picture is what sets us apart from our competitors. Some of the differentiating factors are:

  • Behavioral and Situational Interviewing
  • Complete Background Investigations
  • In-Depth Reference Verifications
  • Optional Predictive Index Testing

  • Industry Specific Evaluations
  • Human Capital Projections & Costs
  • Project Management
  • Succession Planning

C-Suite Campaigns are designed for our clients, as with all our searches, in complete confidence.


headline reads: Identifying Leadership Talent. Focusing on Performance.


» Begin by speaking with one of our specialists today...


The GMG team focus is on locating successful professionals and introducing competitive partners you can count on to be a fit for your opportunities and your corporate culture.
  » Use our contact form
  » E-mail an advisor

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ © Grant Marshall Group - All rights reserved.